What is FarFieldElectronics?
FarFieldElectronics.ca is a recent endeavor to create for myself a web presence and to help document my hobbies. You’ll find within this site a little bit on my photography addiction, as well as my love of electronics. The projects and content posted here are available for non-commercial use.
Currently I have the following equipment, but I’m always on the lookout for more tools!
- Tektronix 2465
- Agilent System DC Power Supply 6612C
- Hewlett Packard Dynamic Measurement DC Source 66332A
- Protek Function Generator B-810
- Rohde & Shwarz Universal Radio Communications Tester CMU 200
- Multimeters, Soldering Iron, etc.
Who am I?
My name is David Pastl. I’m an Engineer-in-Training in Saskatchewan, having graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a B.Sc in Engineering Physics. I am currently working on a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, specializing in communications and pattern recognition. If you have any questions for me or would like to contact me for any reason, please use this form.
Thanks for visiting!